Tuesday 25 January 2011

Silly Sale... get em before they go!

We're moving... yay... we don't have a new flat yet but our lease is up and we're looking for a bigger place as all my crafty doings have completely taken over the flat and it's been decided that they need their own room!
Soooooooooooooo... I decided to declutter and get rid of a few discontinued designs and have a silly sale with super low prices.
Visit my sale section on etsy to pick up a bargain, including half price lavender bags and prints, all prices are already reduced in the sale section so there's no work for you to do just click and buy!
Sale is here on Folksy, not much most is on etsy and once it's gone it's gone.

I'm very excited and we'll be looking at dream flat number 1 on wednesday... I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, best of luck on the flat hunt! And I'll go check the sale section now!

    ReplyDelete