Tuesday 9 November 2010

An Inky Update... Busy Busy Busy!

Inkmeup has been having a hectic couple of weeks so this blog post is a little overdue I am afraid. Last week Inkmeup's very own Doris lavender bag was luck enough to be featured in an Etsy Finds Email... so began a scrabble to best take advantage of the feature with frantic sewing of Doris' galore!
The Doris-a-thon resulted in 12 Doris's all clucking their ways to new homes and several other creatures finding a new home too!My sewing machine has gone into overdrive and as well as a whole Gaggle of Doris lots more Kitties have been made, some with festive red bows I time for the holidays season and while I was scouting around the flat for a place to store stock I cam e across a box full of zip and just had to make some pouches! Available in Doris, Kitty and Wren!


Also my Robin Illustrations and tree decorations hit the shop too... selling 3 before I even had a chance to list them... I really like the Red Breasted Robin, larger decoration but the cheeky robin makes me smile! Robins are also available as notebooks, prints and lavender bags and of course my lino cuts which I am so proud of! There will be Robin cards soon too!
So I am already changing up the gears for a great festive season, I half terrified and half excited... I know this year is going to be huge, not bad for a shop I opened just to pay for my gocco printer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really have been busy! I love the new pouches! And I love my kitty lavender bag that it's now sitting in my car!

    ReplyDelete